International participants: Click here to register and pay (USD) online
Aruba Curacao, Bonaire and Saint Martin residents only:
Aruba Residents only:
The possibility to register online and pay by Bank in AWG will open December 1st, 2023
Team or Company registration (minimum 10 participants):
Please send an email to email@example.com and we will inform you about the possibilities
Your 2024 Technical Finisher shirt and Singlet is online available during your subscription and can be picked up during race packet pickup, together with your start number and complementary cotton T-shirt
Each participant will receive a personalized start number, online time registration, a Prize winning Medal and a complimentary Cotton Event Shirt and a free KLM Aruba Marathon App including Track & Trace (available at the App store or Google play). The Finisher Running Shirt & Singlet, the traditional Pasta Party and Charity donation are optional during your subscription
Saturday June 1st, 2024
Start 5:30 pm 5km
05:00-07:00 pm Awards Ceremony & Celebration Party on the Beach
Sunday June 2nd, 2024
03:00 am Luggage drop-off open until 9:15 am
03:15 am Start Full Marathon
05:15 am Start Half Marathon
06:15 am Start 10 km
06:30-10:30 am Awards Ceremony (8.30 am) and Celebration Party on the Beach
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Time cut off: You must be able to complete the Full Marathon in 6 hours and the Half Marathon in 4 hours. Runners who are reached by the sweeper vehicle, based on the passing-time table, and will therefore certainly exceed the time limit will be called upon by a member of the jury to leave the race and, for reasons of safety, get into the sweeper vehicle. Time table: 5 km: 00:42:39/ 3:57:39, 10 km: 01:25:18/ 4:40:18, 15 km: 02:07:58/ 5:22:58, Half Marathon 03:00:00/ 6:15:00, 25 km: 03:18:16/ 6:48:16, 30 km: 04:15:55/ 7:30:55, 35 km: 04:58:35/ 8:13:35, 40 km: 05:41:14/ 8:56:14, Marathon: 06:00:00/ 9:15:00
- You must be at least 16 years old to run the Half Marathon.
- You must be at least 18 years old to run the Marathon.
- You must be at least 14 years old to run the 10K. There is no age limit to walk the 10K.
- You must be at least 12 years old to run the 5K. No age limit on the 5K walk.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to run the Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K or 5K.
- If you are registered for the Marathon you may finish as a Half Marathoner. No registered Half Marathon participant will be scored as a Full-marathon finisher if he/she chooses to do the Full marathon. You will be considered a bandit runner.
- Race numbers are required to participate. NO BANDITS!
- You must show a photo ID to pick-up your race packet.
- NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP!
- NO race day registration.
- NO skateboards, bikes, dogs or in-line skates will be allowed on the course.
- Your registration confirmation will be emailed.
- Registration Updates and Changes – Please contact us at
- Participation is at participants own Risk